A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors
The organizers of IEEE Quantum Week 2020 sincerely thank all our Patron Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Supporters for supporting our mission of building a premier meeting series of quantum minds and advance quantum computing, engineering, and technology. We deeply appreciate your leadership, support, and investment in the inaugural IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE).
IEEE Quantum Week aims to provide attendees the unique opportunity to see the latest quantum technologies that will shape our exciting quantum future. Exhibits will feature the latest quantum technologies and accomplishments from the world’s leading companies, start-ups, national labs, research institutes, and universities. Exhibits are a great opportunity to showcase emerging products, tools, services, and posters. Discover the latest technologies, products, solutions, and services from cutting-edge quantum computing and engineering innovators joining us from around the world. The Quantum Week exhibits will feature daily receptions to facilitate networking with participants of the rapidly growing quantum computing community.
- Regan Pickett, IEEE Computer Society — email@example.com
- Georgann Carter, IEEE Computer Society — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Tubb, IEEE Computer Society — email@example.com
- Candace Culhane, Los Alamos National Laboratory — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hausi Müller, University of Victoria — email@example.com