All the best to you and your loved ones in these difficult times.
QCE20 is still scheduled as planned for the week of Oct 12-16, 2020 in Broomfield, Colorado.
As the worldwide response to COVID-19 expands, the safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. QCE20’s organizing committee and co-sponsors will continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation and different working environments, we are flexible with respect to QCE20 submission deadlines. We have received an impressive number of outstanding tutorial and workshop proposals. We aim to have the tutorial and workshop program on the web by mid-April.
The paper submission deadline is currently set for April 27. We will likely extend this deadline to mid-May due to requests we already received from authors in industry. Please watch for submission deadline updates on this QCE20 deadline website.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected COVID-19 Resources
- Message from IEEE President and IEEE Executive Director on Coronavirus COVID-19
- IEEE Computer Society Conferences Impacted by COVID-19
- IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS) Conferences impacted by COVID-19
- Message from CEO of EasyChair: COVID-19 Pandemic and Conferences
- IBM: COVID-19 Action Guide: How to manage amid chaos, ambiguity, and fear
- Microsoft: Responding to COVID-19 together
- Honeywell: Honeywell’s Commitment to Our Customers During the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Google: COVID-19: How we’re continuing to help
- Google COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Apple COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Intel: Intel CEO Letter to Customers: We are here for you
- ORNL: How DOE and Our Labs Are Combating COVID-19
- LANL COVID-19 Hub
- PNNL Response to COVID-19
- University of Colorado Boulder Coronavirus Updates and Resources
- NYU Coronavirus Information and Resources
- University of Californa COVID-19 Response
- WHO: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- UNESCO: COVID-19 Educational Disruption and Response