All the best to you and your loved ones in these difficult times. Our thoughts are with all those of you who may be unwell, anxious, or grieving due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
QCE20 is still scheduled as planned for the week of October 12-16, 2020 in Broomfield-Denver, Colorado.
As the worldwide response to COVID-19 evolves, the safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. We recognize the impact that COVID-19 is having, and will have, especially on international travel. We are closely monitoring travel advisories through official channels, which include the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. State Department.
QCE20’s organizing committee and co-sponsors will continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation as well as ongoing conferences to investigate options for remote participation for the conference in October 2020 should the need arise due to limited travel. QCE20 will make broad announcements if remote participation becomes available.
Due to the changing COVID-19 situation, the paper submission deadline has been extended to May 22 due to requests we received from authors in industry. Please watch for submission deadline updates on this QCE20 deadlines website.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email the conference organizers at email@example.com.
Selected COVID-19 Resources
- IEEE MCE: Introduction to IEEE Virtual Events — How to Virtualize In-person Events
- IEEE Computer Society: Virtualize your Conference
- IEEE Computer Society: Experience a Virtual Event
- Message from IEEE President and IEEE Executive Director on Coronavirus COVID-19
- IEEE Computer Society Conferences Impacted by COVID-19
- IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS) Conferences impacted by COVID-19
- IEEE Canada COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Your IEEE Resources
- The University of Washington Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) COVID-19 Health Data
- University of Colorado Boulder Coronavirus Updates and Resources
- NYU Coronavirus Information and Resources
- University of Californa COVID-19 Response
- Message from CEO of EasyChair: COVID-19 Pandemic and Conferences
- IBM: COVID-19 Action Guide: How to manage amid chaos, ambiguity, and fear
- Microsoft: Responding to COVID-19 together
- Honeywell: Honeywell’s Commitment to Our Customers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Google: COVID-19: How we’re continuing to help
- Google COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Apple COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Intel: Intel CEO Letter to Customers: We are here for you
- ORNL: How DOE and Our Labs Are Combating COVID-19
- LANL COVID-19 Hub
- PNNL Response to COVID-19
- WHO: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- UNESCO: COVID-19 Educational Disruption and Response